- All items listed either for sale or a service in our website; are as described or illustrated by the supplier or the service provider. We do not have any control over the content of text or images.
- All items and services are subject to availability.
- All prices are in the currency as stated include all taxes..
- Where applicable, Customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination, and these charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
- Refunds or Returns are statutory obligation of the supplier or the service provider. We do not have any control on the matter. Your contractual obligation with the supplier or the service provider; it is outside our liability or obligation.
- Please check your order details carefully before submitting your order as changes cannot be made to your order once it has been placed. suzypaul(uk), is not a supplier or a service provider of your order; You do no not have any contractual agreement with suzypaul(UK) Ltd at any time; unless you made a payment to us directly..
- Complaints should be made in writing, and will be acknowledged within 7 working days. We will automatically forward your complaint direct to the supplier or service provider.
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act; we do not supply any of your details to a third party, unless you have given suzypaul(uk). express permission to do so.
- suzypaul(uk), reserve the right to cancel or refuse orders at the discretion of our management.
- suzypaul(uk), reserves the right to deliver certain orders to the Billing Address only.
- suzypaul(uk), reserves the right to contact customers regarding orders and purchases made online.
- suzypaul(uk), reserves the right to alter amend and change into our website at any time without further notice.
- None of the above effects your statutory rights.
- A visit to our website(s) is free of all charge; however, you take full responsibility of any loss or damage resulting from your visit into our website at any time
- If you are a subscriber for an Advertisement in our website; by providing payment details, you are establishing a continuous payment authority. Authrising suzypaul (UK) to charge the associated payment account for initial payment and all subsequent renewal charges in respect of our service to you. This authority will remain in force until such time you cancel it with suzypaul(uk) ..
- suzypaul(UK); is an advertising media publishing company. We do not hold any stock of any description; any offer made to you in our website are strictly by either the supplier or a service provider. suzypaul(UK) do not have control over the content or any advertisement at anytime. We therefore, will not have any legal liability with you or any visitor in our website. These are in addition to our ‘Return Policy’
Seller’s Terms & Conditions are supreme; it supersedes all other Terms and Conditions. Please, view Seller’s Terms & conditions before all transaction. .
174 total views, 2 views today